Thursday, September 8, 2011

ZAZ: The Best Thing Out of France Since Crêpes!

Isabelle Geffroy! I had not dabbled much in French music before I was introduced to this magnificent performer and boy had I been missing out. She is better known by her nickname Zaz. Her unique combination of jazzy styles, French variety, soul and acoustic music will have you dancing around in a passionate frenzy. She is famous for her hit "Je veux", from her first album, Zaz, released in May 2010. Though she has an incredible singing voice, I tend to marvel over her lively personality and her impeccable scatting techniques! Hands down, my favorite song in her discography is “Les Passants”. Check it out! I encourage you to listen to the entire album.
Here is the link if the video is not working

No comments:

Post a Comment